Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stephen King



I have a weird collection - I go around to different used book stores and the like, looking for as many different editions of Stephen King books as I can find. What I am hoping to do here is to make a list of all of the different covers on this blog. The book images I am going to post (this may take a while, so don't expect much right away) are the books that I already own and I will edit this post when I can add more. My hopes are that I will eventually have a comprehensive list of the many, many different editions of Stephen King's works. One of the reasons is for the art that is used - book cover art is underappreciated, I would like to acknowledge the art as much as I can. I still have a long way to go. images will be posted at a later date

No comments: